Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and controlled by AD Coates & Co, trading as AD Coates & Co. If you use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. AD Coates & Co is a limited company registered in Scotland with registered number SC305560. Our registered office is 37/1 Geoge Street, Edinburgh, Lothian, EH2 2HN, where you may look at a list of members names.
Coates & Co neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay, nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided “as i without warranties of any kind.
Coates & Co will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including exe applications) from this website.
Important information relating to properties displayed on the website
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Coates & Co in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Coates & Co nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos, etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Some images may have been digitally enhanced. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations, etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
The content of the Coates & Co website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from Coates & Co.
Your use of the Coates & Co website
- Links: You may provide a hyperlink to the homepage of the website provided that you must remove any such link upon the request of the Coates & Co in writing
- Framing: Framing of the website or any of it’s content is prohibited.
- You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of the above clauses.